Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Its Been a Month!?

I read this story and this story(and here) over the past few weeks and.....haven't felt like blogging. Honestly, I've been sad. I love that everyone has a story and I love hearing them. These two stories are sad. Really Sad! But each of these women, whom I've never met, have forever changed my life. Their faith left me speechless and brought me to my knees in prayer. I look forward to meeting these two women someday thanks to my Lord.

I know some of you are waiting to see the sewing room or wanting me to answer your questions about paint.....but.....well read these ladies stories and you will be moved to prioritize, hug and kiss your family more, play t-ball with your boys, let your daughter style your hair, and fall to your knees in prayer!

The Lord is at work in my heart so bare with me! I will be back soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment