Oh, and if you are that person............please STOP!!!!
BTW, I am not mean.......I am quite nice actually, so if you are new to my blog please don't read the hate mail left by the big fat meanies that I do not know and who don't know me:)
I have been without a camera to upload photos to the blog which is why I have been MIA for 2 weeks. Lots of new stuff to share, I just need some time (and a camera) to share them with you. So, in the next few weeks you will be hearing a lot about:
- Our New Church.....Awesome
- What God has been up to with the B's
- Finishing up our Homeschool Year
- Summer fun ideas with the family
- Angie's Sewing Room FINALLY DONE! Thanks for being patient Ang:)
- Studio 31....still not done but I will share photos anyhow
- New piece of furniture to paint
- Shelving in the Breakfast area
- Eden and her mischievous ways
- Boys and why they wear 2 pairs of underwear
- My sweet Hottie of a Husband who keeps leaving me notes everywhere to remind me of our 10 year anniversary coming up soon:)
Love this picture and these boys......this picture is for the mean commenter.....totally kidding...kinda.....
You might be able to upset me by leaving rude comments, but you don't want to mess with this guy...he he!!
This is what I am trying to do with my family room.....minus the hardwood floors, windows, and jute rug. Basically just the slip covered furniture.
I am not redoing my laundry room again. We all know how that turned out. I just like the shelves in this picture which is what I will be doing in the breakfast area above my new piece of furniture I need to paint!!
I really like this quilt. It is so simple. I want to make a quilt for my new family room using mostly white with with some really cool fabric I bought at the Sew to Speak Quilt Shop a while back
That's all for now! Have a great Holiday weekend:)