Monday, February 15, 2010

Back to Work

We finally got back to work on the craft/sewing room this weekend.




Ok, so "we" actually means the kids and Daddy. I was busy loosing my insides because of the nasty flu. I hate that guy!

Anyhow, the drywall is halfway up. I am so excited.



Oops, that's not a picture of the drywall. But the framing is up too. You get the idea.

I have a new inspiration photo for the craft/sewing room. I love all the white furniture with the pink accents. Oh, and the wallpaper!! Isn't it cute. I am going to wallpaper the longest wall where this soon to be painted dresser will sit.




Enjoy your Monday.....and make sure you don't get your 17 month old's shirt stuck on her head:)

2 comments:

  1. I'm laughing because just a few days ago I got a shirt stuck on my son's head! His head is 90th percentile...so it's a biggie! Fun times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last picture of Eden! Happens to Tyson all the time! : )

    How awesome to put together a craft room. You are one blessed lady! Wow, what I would do for a special craft room! Enjoy the process. Looks like it is going to be so much fun! Can't wait to see it as it comes along.

    ReplyDelete