Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy B-day Aunt Lindsey!

We celebrated Aunt Lindsey's b-day almost a month late because we had been yucky sick for her real birthday. We had cake at our house and took her and Uncle out for dinner. We went to an Italian restaurant called Maggianos. Yummy!!! It was so good. We ate family style and re fired(aka ordering 2nds and 3rds and 4ths) on salad, pastas appetizers and even desserts. Afterwards we went shopping at the mall in search for a gift for our special Aunt. Good times!! Happy b-day again Aunt Lindsey! We love you!!
You can't see the cake in the picture because it is glowing white from my not so good camera lens and flash. It was my first real homemade, from scratch, chocolate cake. It turned out ok. Hey Lexi, if you are reading this I now know that I really must take one of your cake classes.

2 comments:

  1. I still have a couple openings for January:) Let me know if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean your cake was "ok"...it was DELICIOUS!

    I had such a fun birthday, and I liked celebrating a month later...it extended the celebration!

    ReplyDelete